Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Educate Yourself About Radioactive Particulate



Ninty + percent of Americans do not understand what radioactive particulate is. I studied as much as I could about it 42 years ago after I graduated from NAVY Nuclear Power School. What I learned from the information that was available then was frightening.

BACK THEN I REALIZED THAT MILLIONS WERE DYING FROM INTERNAL CONTAMINATION OF THEIR BODIES. RADIOACTIVE PARTICULATE WAS IN THEIR MUSCLES, BONES, INTERNAL ORGANS AND IN THEIR BODY FAT.

From that point forward, I made my life decisions based upon concern for Particulate Contamination. I avoided working in the nuclear power field even though I was still in the Navy and obligated to report to a nuclear powered ship. I delayed my arrival by months from my last command, and once on the ship stayed away from it as much as possible and then asked for an early out to start college. Though I wanted to live in Escondido, the town I grew up in, I decided to buy my first house miles to the south because Escondido was too close to the nuclear plant at San Onofre and by then I realized that nuclear power plants were releasing radioactive particulate on a daily basis.

You did not want to live downwind from a nuc plant because of the tremendous risk you put your children to as well as yourself. Before I bought the house I used a borrowed Geiger Counter to see if there were any radioactive hot spots in the neighborhood, the yard and on my cement slab for the house. Since it was 1975, you had no way of knowing short of testing to see if any radioactive contaminant had been spilled in the area. There are a hundred square kilometers of Los Angeles that should have been fenced off because the soil is so heavily contaminated with particulate. Yet, the government has never even warned the people that they have a guaranteed risk of cancer because they live there or lived there since there was a melt down of a nuclear reactor in that area.

Something that you need to learn early on, OUR HORRIBLY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY OR LONG TERM HEALTH WHEN IT COMES TO RADIOACTIVE PARTICULATE. Not only are we dying in ever increasing numbers from cancer, but our dogs and cats are too. Cancer is the leading disease cause of death for our pets. It wasn't that way a hundred years ago.

WHAT HATH MAN WROUGHT?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born Chicago. Lived: Palos Heights Chicago, Illinois; American Samoa; Mexico; Escondido and San Diego, California; and then I finally graduated from High School. Subsequently, 12 years in the Navy took me all over the world.