Thursday, November 29, 2012

WE ARE BEAUTIFUL BECAUSE OF OUR DIVERSITY.

Think about it for a while. Uniformity is boring. Diversity makes the world a very interesting place.

As we know, opposites attract. I know in my life that it is the differences in people that have initially attracted my interest and then drawn me to them.

Diversity in opinion is one of the great attractions, simply because I love to learn how the other person came to his or her contrary opinion that is different from mine. We learn that way, and learning is good.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Born Chicago. Lived: Palos Heights Chicago, Illinois; American Samoa; Mexico; Escondido and San Diego, California; and then I finally graduated from High School. Subsequently, 12 years in the Navy took me all over the world.